Being one-part control freak and two parts geek, I bring logic and structure, as well as an appreciation of efficiency to set.
I’m experienced in handling input through to output, including data & workflow management, on-set processing & retouching, output for client proofing, local and online backup, plus professional communication with clients and crew. Also see POST-PRODUCTION for high-end retouching.
– Digital Operator, Retoucher, Organising & Pre-Production
– Highly proficient in Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop+Bridge+ACR, Adobe InDesign, PhotoMechanic, EOS Capture;
– Currently refreshing my CaptureOne and Hasselblad Focus experience
– 18 years (Australia and Europe) ranging from commercial beauty & fashion to domestic studios. I work predominantly as a post-production artist & Digi-Op, but do also have studio assisting experience mostly with ProFoto systems. I’ve had experience in pre-production whilst working in Europe for 6 years, and looking to pursue this again now back in Australia.
– Brisbane, Australia. Available to travel.
– Australia & Ireland (EU)
IN MY BACKPACK..
– GretagMacbeth ColorChecker (Classic A4 size); a swag of TetherTools, data & power cables / adaptors; portable HDDs; Wacom graphics tablet/s; ColorMunki Display colourimeter; blackout curtain; 3,469 assorted Sharpies / gaffer / etc.
AVAILABLE WITH NOTICE..
– Monitors, iMacs, etc. Contact me for specifics.